Permitting and Licensing

All development, unless specifically exempted, requires a permit.  This includes but is not limited to;  construction, reconstruction, conversion, structural alteration, relocation, enlargement, demolition, mining, excavation, filling or grading of land, paving, subdivision.  Some activities require licencing as well.

Please check with these departments to make sure your project has all of the necessary local permits and licences.

Planning Department (Building, Zoning and Floodplain)

Public Works (Construction and Acess, Wastewater, Water, Sewer, Fill)

City Clerk's Office (Licensing)