Incident Report Form

If there is an inappropriate incident in the park that you would like to report please do so by filling out the online incident report form.

If you wish to fill out a hard copy you may use the Incident Report Form (PDF) and mail or email it in the parks department. You may also call the parks or police department to report an incident.

Given open records laws we cannot guarantee an anonymous report if you provide your name, but we can do our best if you would prefer this. Providing your name may help us provide meaningful follow up.

Mailing Address

Please send the completed form to the following address:

  • Montpelier Parks
    39 Main Street
    Montpelier, VT 05602